What You Need to Know
These prices are what you pay. No surprise processing fees!
- FIRST 40: $40!
- EARLY: $50 through Memorial Day (May 25)
- REGULAR: $65 through Labor Day (September 7)
- LATE: $75 through September 30 (no t-shirt)
- Last day for Online Registration is Sept 30th.
- SAME DAY: $80 (no t-shirt)
The 15-mile route is only $30 no matter when you register! (Because this route is short, it does not include a rest stop.)
The event is capped at 1,000 riders.
- Well-Marked Routes
- Well-Stocked Rest Stops
- Professional SAG Support
- Farm-to-Table Buffet
- Local Craft Beer
- Outdoor Expo
- Event T-Shirt
- Prizes for Climbs
After the ride, enjoy a farm-to-table buffet featuring fresh food from local farms with homemade desserts and world famous pies from the Cookie Jar Cafe.
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be included with the lunch including fresh-pressed cider from Wheeler's Orchard!
- Everyone is welcome to join us for lunch! Ride registrants eat for free. Non-registrants can pay in person.
- Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Unwind after the ride with craft beer from local Chattanooga brewers, along with custom beer from the Brew Market & Beer Garden brewed just for our event!
- Beer is available for anyone 21 or older. Ride registrants get their first beer for free. Non-registrants can pay in person.
- Beer will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Outdoor Expo will feature outdoor recreation retailers, local outdoor recreation groups, conservation organizations, and tourism agencies,.
The Expo will run from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- We'll greet you at the finish line with cheers & cooling towels and direct you to the lunch buffet, craft beer. & outdoor expo. We'll also have post-ride massage available from the pros at the A-Team for $1/minute!
Home Base & Parking
- 70 & 90-mile routes start at 7:00 a.m.
- 35 & 50-mile routes start at 7:30 a.m.
- 15-mile routes start at 8:00 a.m.
Please note that start times are CENTRAL TIME!