What You Need to Know
We've covered the basics below, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. And if you have non-cycling friends and family coming with you for the weekend, please take a look at our Weekend Activities page for other fun activities going on in Sequatchie Valley and the South Cumberland Plateau that weekend!
Home Base & Parking
- These prices are what you pay. No surprise processing fees!
- EARLY: $50 through Memorial Day (May 27)
- REGULAR: $65 through September 15
- LATE: $75 through September 30 (no t-shirt)
- Online Registration closes October 1st.
- SAME DAY: $80 cash only (no t-shirt)
- -$5 for the 16-mile Stroll
- +$5 for the 78-mile KOM Challenge
- Well-Marked Routes
- Well-Stocked Rest Stops
- Professional SAG Support
- Farm-to-Table Buffet
- Local Craft Beer
- Cycle Sequatchie T-Shirt
- Outdoor Expo
After the ride, enjoy a farm-to-table buffet provided by Sequatchie Cove Farm and friends, with homemade desserts and world famous pies from the Cookie Jar Cafe!
Non-alcoholic beverages will be included with the lunch including fresh-pressed cider from Wheeler's Orchard!
Everyone is welcome to join us for lunch! Ride registrants eat for free. Non-registrants can pay in person.
- Unwind after the ride with craft beer from local brewers Hutton & Smith, Heaven & Ale and Oddstory, along with custom beer from the Brew Market & Beer Garden brewed just for our event!
- Beer is available for anyone 21 or older. Ride registrants get their first beer for free. Non-registrants can pay in person.
The Outdoor Expo will feature outdoor recreation retailers, local outdoor recreation groups (hiking, rock climbing, trail running, paddling, hang gliding, etc.), conservation organizations, tourism agencies, and local farms.
- We're pleased to once again offer post-ride massage from the pros at the A-Team for $1/minute!
- We'll also have games from Step Up Sequatchie and a bounce house for the kids!
- The Cumberland KOM Challenge and Metric Century start at 8:30 a.m.
- The 16-mile and 37-mile routes start at 9:00 a.m.
- Please note that start times are CENTRAL TIME!