What You Need to Know
The ride starts & finishes in downtown Dunlap (209 Cedar St, Dunlap, TN 37327) on Saturday, October 2rd.
- 70, 85 & 102-mile routes start at 7:30 a.m.
- 35 & 50-mile routes start at 8:00 a.m.
- 15-mile route starts at 8:30 a.m.
- 3-mile Greenway ride starts at 9:00 a.m.
Please note that start times are CENTRAL TIME!
These prices are what you pay. No surprise processing fees!
- HOLIDAY SPECIAL: only $50 Thanksgiving thru New Year's Day!
- REGULAR: $65 thru Labor Day (Sept 6)
- LATE: $75 thru Sept 28 (no t-shirt)
- Last day for Online Registration is Sept 28th.
- SAME DAY: $80 (no t-shirt)
The 15-mile route is only $30 no matter when you register! ( A different colored wristband will be issued specifically for this route. Because this route is short, it does not include a rest stop.)
The event is capped at 1,000 riders.
- Well-Marked Routes
- Well-Stocked Rest Stops
- Professional SAG Support
- Farm-to-Table Buffet
- Local Craft Beer
- Outdoor Expo
- Event T-Shirt
- Prizes for Climbs
After the ride, enjoy a farm-to-table buffet presented by the Riverview Foundation featuring fresh food from local farms with homemade desserts and world famous pies from the Cookie Jar Cafe. (Thank you Citizens Tri-County Bank for sponsoring the desserts!)
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be included with the lunch.
- Everyone is welcome to join us for lunch! Ride registrants eat for free. Non-registrants can pay in person.
- Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Unwind after the ride with craft beer from local Chattanooga brewers, along with custom beer from The Tap House brewed just for our event!
- Beer is available for anyone 21 or older. Ride registrants get their first beer for free! Non-registrants can pay in person.
- Beer will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- We'll greet you at the finish line with cheers & cooling towels and direct you to the lunch buffet, craft beer. & outdoor expo. We'll also have post-ride massage available for $1/minute!
Home Base & Parking
SATURDAY, OCT 2: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. (central time) at the event site in downtown Dunlap at 209 Cedar Street. Click here for a location map.
If you're looking for more fun after the ride, head up the road to the Pikeville Fall Festival where you'll be treated to a variety of vendors, activities, performers, and live music! For a community that prides itself on its small-town charm, you'll be amazed at how big the festival is! (It's also a fun place for your non-cycling friends & families to check out while you're doing the ride.)